Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stop the War on Women!


Fellow activists: I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT!! On April 28, 2012, there will be a March Against the War on Women in Connecticut. The organization is currently in the works, with over 400 individuals part of the group! You can check out the facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/CTWOW/401200886573785/?comment_id=401204143240126&notif_t=like

The group is looking for volunteers to help with organizing the event. Let's all work together to donate time to this amazing cause.

I am SICK AND TIRED of Republican men telling me what I should and shouldn't do with my body, of hearing Limbaugh's constant slut-shaming, and of the war that's being waged on women in our society. I am very excited for this event!

Xoxo
Page

No comments:

Post a Comment